Wednesday 12 December 2012

Nail of the Day! China Glaze For Audrey

Photobucket
Recently I have found myself being very attracted to anything in the blue/green/aqua/turquoise family, demonstrated also by the iPad case in the background... So upon seeing this Tiffany-inspired polish, you can imagine my excitement! I think it is going to be a colour I will get a lot of wear out of this Summer.

I was also looking forward to trying a China Glaze polish for the first time, and was very impressed. The consistency of the polish was very opaque and easy to work with and most importantly it did not take too long to dry (a pet hate I have with some nail polishes). I could have gotten away with one coat but always do two out of habit, I followed this with my trusty Revlon Colorstay topcoat.

Untitled
Have you tried any polishes by China Glaze? I am so impressed with this one that I will definitely be on the lookout to try another soon. I would love any recommendations!

Zoe xx

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous nail colour!

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shade! I haven't tried any China Glaze polishes before, they are not widely available in England x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shade! Love is so much! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my FAVORITE nail colors period. Such a lovely, beautiful shade of mint blue/green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of my favourite nail polishes!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete