Tuesday 18 June 2013

Opening that Window

Hello lovely readers,

I haven't spent much time here lately, partly because life has gotten in the way and partly because I have been lacking blogging motivation. But after much deliberation I've come to the conclusion that it wasn't that I didn't want to blog, but that I'm changing the direction of my blogging a little and this may not be the place for me anymore.

I have been chatting a little with some of my very wise and more experienced blogger friends and am in the process of starting a new blog. Because this is something I want to be very sure about it may take me some time to figure out, even just things like a new name etc. but when I do get all the logistics sorted I will be sure to let you know so watch this space.

Thank you all so much for all of you finding me and leaving such lovely comments, it has been such a great space and I am looking forward to seeing what my blogging future holds. In the meantime I will just enjoy reading all the great things you are all writing about and seeing the adventures you have been getting up to.

So while this door closes, I'm pretty excited about what opening that window will mean for me... Wish me luck!

Zoe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment